firstname.lastname@example.org | 802•324•0753 | shaunmachia.com
From pencil to camera to workstation, Shaun Machia offers branding and design services for web, print and film. With a background in illustration, an academic emphasis on Photography, Film and Visual Effects, Shaun is currently focused on applying the above to digital marketing solutions. Graphic Design is the thread that connects it all, Vision is the dominant means by which humans engage the world.
Rock Farmer Records
Lead Designer / Production Coordinator
Feb 2017 – Present (1 year 1 month)
• Branding and Sub Branding / Marketing Consultation / Workflow Supervision.
• Logo Creation (Rock Farmer Records, Hot Flannel, Atlas Key, Mountain Money, Rock Farmer Roadshow)
• Print Design (posters, albums, tickets, programs, shirts, cards)
• Web Design (rockfarmerrecords.com, patrickrossmusic.com, rockfarmer.com, hotflannel.com)
• Production (Photography, Cinematography, Illustration, Sound Design, Media Encoding and delivery).
Shaun Machia Creative Services
Owner/Post Production Supervisor
August 2008 – Present (8 years 4 months)
• Branding / Marketing Consultation / Workflow Supervision.
July 2013 – Present (4 years 9 months)
• Products, Portraits, Weddings, Events, Branding.
VFX Producer / Motion Graphics Artist / Animator
July 2008 – Present (9 years 9 months)
• Tracking and footage treatment.
• Shooting for VFX and CompositingLogo animation, title sequence and motion design.
Digital Film ProducerSeptember 2007 – Present (10 years 6 months)
• Shooting 1080p and 4k primarily with Sony cameras
• Editing, compression and media delivery
• corporate video, commercials, music videos and weddings.
April 2011 – Present (7 years 4 months)
• Over 50 professional sites across various platforms
November 1999 – Present (18 years 4 months)
• logo design and treatments, illustration, publication layouts, font creation, poster and album design.
Motion graphics and Visual Effects Producer
June 2008 – August 2009 (1 year 3 months)
• Designed and animated graphics packages for shows, on screen graphics, green screen keys and mattes. Visual effects supervision of music videos, Post effects, etc.
National Reprographics Inc.
Digital Color Specialist
July 2005 – April 2008 (2 years 10 months)
• Color matching and camera ready
• Printed large format color.
• Graphic design, raw image processing, printing, scanning, color correction and photo retouch.
Art Institute of Philadelphia
Bachelor of Science, Digital Media Production, 2004 – 2008
• Graduate with honors – 3.6
• VFX Club
Burlington Technical Center
• Diploma Certification, Design and Illustration, 1994 – 1996
• Graduate with honors – 4.0
“Shaun’s class gave me a good foundation to start learning Photoshop; a program that had been mystifying and intimidating for me before taking the class. I now feel like I have a good base to work from to continue learning how to use this powerful tool. Shaun’s in-depth knowledge of PS and Adobe was very helpful as he could explain complex processes, and helped me troubleshoot through other issues I was having with Adobe products. I would definitely recommend this well-priced class for anyone hoping to learn to work with Photoshop.”
Chawna Cota – Photographer – Chawna Cota Photography Studio
“Machia has the intellectual capacity of an entire Ivy League School. For those who know what I’m talking about, you know that it can be difficult to contain such exuberance, creativity and passion. Shaun Machia is one of those creators who, if truly measured, will blur the distinction between reality and make believe in one fell swoop. Hire him and pay him time and a half. You will get double your money’s worth.”
Patrick Ross – Owner – Rock Farmer Records
“Shaun Machia has always been a strong workhorse in my stable of well qualified and dedicated motion designers. With years behind him as a fine artist Shaun has always brought a different design approach that complimented my commercial design background greatly. My clients have always benefited from his punctuality and dutiful work, and I have always marveled at his superior design skills. I highly recommend Shaun Machia for any post production services you might have. You won’t be disappointed.”
Shaun Patrick – Producer – RPM Advertising, Inc